If you or a loved one was harmed by the negligence of others, the experienced attorneys at Badawi Law can help get injury victims maximum compensation. We have a proven record of ensuring that our clients get nothing less than what they deserve.
In 2017, there were over 400,000 car accidents throughout the state of Florida. Not only are car accidents common, but so are the injuries resulting from them. At Badawi Law, we have years of experience in evaluating auto accident cases and fighting against insurance companies to ensure our clients receive maximum compensation.
Cases We Handle
Our attorneys handle all types of auto accident cases. This includes:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
What Should You Do If You Are in A Car Accident?
- Remain at the scene.
- Call the police.
- Document information including, names and contact information of witnesses, license plate numbers, insurance information, and driver and passenger names and contact information.
- Take Photos of the car damage, skid marks, and the accident scene.
- Report the incident to your insurance company.
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if you do not feel injured.
- Find a lawyer. Even if your case seems fairly straight forward, insurance companies love to take advantage of car accident victims not represented by counsel. At Badawi Law, we will not let the insurance company prevent you from receiving maximum compensation for your injuries and suffering.
All doctors take the Hippocratic Oath to treat the ill to the best of their abilities. Most doctors and hospitals live up to this oath, but there are some who do not. In fact, Johns Hopkins published a study showing that medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States. It is clear that medical mistakes can cause devastating consequences. If a medical mistake caused you or a loved one physical suffering, the medical malpractice attorneys at Badawi Law can help.
At Badawi law, we will use our experience and medical expertise to evaluate your case, investigate the incident, team up with medical experts and doctors to fight on your behalf, and tell a compelling story at a jury trial if the insurance company refuses to give you maximum compensation for your injuries and suffering.
Contact us for a free consultation. There is no time to waste.
The Food and Drug Administration estimates that approximately 1.3 million people are injured every year due to medication errors. The alarming statistics show that pharmacy errors can not only cause life-altering injuries, but even death.
When medication is defective or causes bad long-term side effects, or doctors negligently prescribe medications, or pharmacists make a mistake in filling the prescriptions, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, injuries, and pain and suffering. At Badawi Law, our pharmacy malpractice attorneys are also pharmacists and understand the field inside and out. Take advantage of our experience and expertise. We will get you the justice you deserve.