If you or a loved one was harmed by the negligence of others, the experienced attorneys at Badawi Law can help get injury victims maximum compensation. We have a proven record of ensuring that our clients get nothing less than what they deserve.
In 2017, there were over 400,000 car accidents throughout the state of Florida. Not only are car accidents common, but so are the injuries resulting from them. At Badawi Law, we have years of experience in evaluating auto accident cases and fighting against insurance companies to ensure our clients receive maximum compensation.
Cases We Handle
Our attorneys handle all types of auto accident cases. This includes:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
What Should You Do If You Are in A Car Accident?
- Remain at the scene.
- Call the police.
- Document information including, names and contact information of witnesses, license plate numbers, insurance information, and driver and passenger names and contact information.
- Take Photos of the car damage, skid marks, and the accident scene.
- Report the incident to your insurance company.
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if you do not feel injured.
- Find a lawyer. Even if your case seems fairly straight forward, insurance companies love to take advantage of car accident victims not represented by counsel. At Badawi Law, we will not let the insurance company prevent you from receiving maximum compensation for your injuries and suffering.